Welcome to our first Fourth Fridays Fairy Tale Prompt (slightly late). And here's the prompt:
|Copyright Claudia Bernasconi Esposito. Source.*|
How to Participate
- You have until the fourth Friday of next month to use this prompt to inspire a piece of art, music, or writing.
- Your piece does not have to be supernatural, as long as it is inspired by the fairy tale prompt.
- Post your finished piece on your blog, site, or other online presence.
- Link your virtually published piece to this post. (See inlinlz tool at the bottom.)
- Read (or view) the other entries. Offer insights, appreciation, constructive criticism, and encouragement. Have fun.
- Use the following image in your post and link back to this post so that other people may find us and participate in the future.
I look forward to sharing the creative experience with you!
In the spirit of sharing, please have a look at Bolts of Silk and my poem, and do consider submitting something in support of this worthy publication.
* Please always give credit and link back to the original source of the prompt. It should go without saying--not under any circumstances is the prompt to be used for personal monetary gain; it is the rightful creative property of another. Nor does Spinning Straw into Gold receive any compensation through the use of these prompts.